Sadly summer is coming to an end, but who says your skin has to go back to the winter blues?
Sarah Shabacon of iweartheheadress thinks not! With Sarah's inspiration I was able to create a beautiful bronzed and glowing look for the Fall ’14 look book. Let me guide you to create this look yourself, and to let your inner goddess free all fall/winter/spring long!
Lets begin with skin care:
As colder, dryer weather approaches we are forced to take better care of our skin. It is easy to let the changing weather pull you into a dry, black hole, so start now!
1. Drink plenty of water - Your cheapest and most convenient beauty product
2. Use a facial oil - Have oily skin? don't worry! Facial oil will mimic your natural oil production and will help control your skin.
3. Exfoliate! - sloughing off your dead skin one/twice a week will reveal your natural glow.
For beautiful, glowing skin it is important to use the proper makeup products. For this look I used all organic, toxin-free products to ensure the natural skin was not clogged, caked or harmed by any toxic chemicals.
1. Sappho Liquid Foundation - this liquid foundation is extremely dewy and beautiful with a build able coverage for any skin type.
2. Paper doll Minerals Powder Foundation - Use this powder with different brushes to create a light to heavy coverage. With dewy specks, this powder will always give you a healthy glow.
3. Sappho Andrea's Blush - for a bold, blended contour.
Want your eyes to sparkle without having to add sparkle? I love using mineral eye shadows with a dewy shimmer to help make eyes pop. Using a loose, fluffy blending brush to create a light definition is key.
1. Highlight the brow bone with a matte white or light creme colour - Paper doll minerals eye shadow "spring snow"
2. Add a soft peachy or champagne base to the lid - Wildrose Magnolia shadow in "Polley"
3. Create a deeper, yet shimmery shadow across the entire eye crease with a darker colour - Paper doll Minerals in "Sandy Bay"
3. Deepen the crease further with a Matte shadow for contrast - Sappho cosmetics in "craving cocoa"
4. Gel liner, Mascara and False lashes were added for drama.
5. Use the same brow bone highlighter for the inner corner of the eye to pop and brighten.
6. A silky, shiny lips gloss was added as a final touch - Lavera Glossy lipgloss in "Shining Star No.1". This gloss creates a beautiful gold shimmer without big grainy specks of sparkle.
All products used by Beauty Reawakened are Organic, Toxin Free or Clean Beauty Products.
Want to order your own head piece? Check out the newest collection from iweartheheadress here
WANT MORE NATURAL MAKEUP TUTORIALS?
get them straight to your inbox, plus my top 20 Green Beauty Alternatives PDF