I know I told you the story takes a turn for the better, so here it is: I met a wonderful representative from a Canadian company called LORNA Vanderhaeghe. She could tell I was self conscious with my skin, so she made me tell her my story and she told me hers. With a background in sales, I hated being tied down in a sales pitch, but I had a gut feeling that I should trust this woman. Little did I know, she was introducing me to the most magical pill I would ever start taking: ESTROsmart . I grabbed 2 bottles while I was at Finlandia Pharmacy in Vancouver (since they were one sale) and I went with my gut feeling and a damn good sales pitch.
I was told to take 4 capsules a day for the first 2 months, I almost went cross-eyed when I heard that, but I did it because I was so committed to fixing my hormone imbalance.
Let me tell you a little bit about ESTROsmart before I go any further into my experience:
ESTROsmart is a hormone balancing pill for women, recommended for ALL women to take, especially those with acne, PMS, weight problems and abnormal cell growth.
What to expect when taking ESTROsmart:
- Maintains healthy estrogen-to-progesterone balance
- Protects and treats your fibrocystic breasts
- Detoxifies toxic estrogens from plastics, pesticides, cosmetics and more
- Halts abnormal cell growth, including breast lumps, fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, and thick uterine lining
- For those with PCOS and ovarian cysts
- Halts conversion of good estrogens (2-hydroxyestrone) to bad estrogens (16-hydroxyestrone)
- Eliminates PMS and makes periods effortless
- Maintains healthy PAP smears
- Eliminates hormonal acne
ESTROsmart pills contain (click on ingredients to find out more): Calcium D-Glucarate, Indole-3-Carbinol(plant based), Green tea extract, Turmeric (Curcuma longa-L), Diindolymethane, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sulforaphane (from BroccoPhane broccoli sprout extract)
This product does not contain irradiated rice flour, artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
Now that you have learned a bit about ESTROsmart, you will see that it contains few, but effective ingredients, many of which have anticancer properties. This means you know exactly what is going into your body. ESTROsmart will benefit any woman as a maintenance pill, whether for PMS, or Menopause symptoms.
For me, ESTROsmart cleared up my hormonal acne in 2.5 months, I now take 2 pills a day to maintain my over all health, and my hormones are back on track.
The gut feeling I had while talking to the LORNA representative in December was that I would overcome my acne with this pill and that I would one day share my story to help women just like me. I have already started changing the lives of my family and friends by introducing them to the ESTROsmart pill as well as the IRONsmart pill from LORNA.
1.5 million women in the U.S rely on the birth control pill for non contraceptive purposes. My hope is to inform women that there are safer, more effective ways to control their hormones.
One day 1.5 million women will rely on ESTROsmart.
*please visit LORNAs website for more information on how ESTROsmart will benefit you
5 signs you have hormonal acne:
- Breakouts during your menstrual cycle
- breakouts around your chin, mouth and jawline
- Deep, cystic and sensitive to touch
- Topical treatments do nothing
- Gets better or worse with hormonal birth control pills
* Remember to speak with your doctor before you make any switches to your medication. This is my opinion, and I am not a doctor - merely a girl sharing my opinion, my trials and successes.
WANT MORE NATURAL BEAUTY EDUCATION ARTICLES?
get them straight to your inbox, plus my top 20 ingredients to avoid PDF